Teammates who travel together stay together. We, at Genuine Εxperience cater to businesses planning for excursions of their employees. Our experts arrange for VIPs wine tours for corporate events and outings.
After working with corporate behemoths for over a decade, we have built-in the trust of arranging for the best wine and dine tours on the Cretan Island. From small intimate events to significant business events, Genuine Experience never fails to find the right experiences for you.
Our experts with extensive knowledge of indoor and outdoor locations at Cretan Island arrange for reward and incentive ceremonies for your business. Genuine Experience provides a wide range of venues and outdoor places to meet your expectations. We offer assistance in venue sourcing, reservations, and audiovisual services for an intimate or high-end professional meetup.
We work closely with our certified sommelier’s to deliver inspiring and fulfilling incentive coffee breaks and wine and dine experiences. By planning for an excursion through us, you get a closer association with our land’s history, culture, and gastronomy. Special arrangements for business excursions are made where teams are taken to visit the picturesque alleyways and Cretan vineyards. Our highly qualified and experienced team creates long-lasting memories for you and your team! Everything we offer is tailor-made to your needs.
Highlights of what we offer
- Bespoke Genuine Experience Itinerary
- Accompanied by two hosts – A sommelier and an Event Manager
- A brief introduction on history associated with Cretan Cuisine and Wine Production
- Introduction on Food and Wine Pairing
- Taste 4 Different Wines Including Cretan and Greek Wines
- Includes 4-course meals of Traditional Cretan Cuisine
- Try four different wines from Greece paired with cheeses.
- Glassware and Wine Gear are included.
- Small-Group with 15 participants or fewer but not less than 4 participants
1. Venues and Outdoor Locations
2. Local Expert as Guest Spokesperson
3. Audiovisual Management
4. Themed Food and Beverage
7. Accomondation Management
8. After Parties